1. What is your FAVORITE FAVORITE video game and why?
-Kingdom Hearts II because it added a dark undertone to the relatively light predecessor. It's got fixed gameplay and is engaging for it's creative use of characters, art, and atmosphere.
2. Your ultimate fandom?
-Kingdom Hearts, MLP, and Spider-Man. Those are the ones I'm best at explaining why I like them.
3. What cheers you up the most?
4. If you could have ONE Pokemon become real and be your best buddy, which one would it be and why?
-MOTHER FUCKING BLASTOISE
5. Most amazing being (human or animal) in your life?
6. Do you have any OTPs? (One True Pairings?)
-RariJack (RarityxApplejack) and Pwen (Peter ParkerxGwen Stacy)
7. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
-BECAUSE JOHNNY DEPP SAYS SO (Agreed)
8. Favorite music?
-16-bit or techno with modern influence such as a guitar, drums, bass, or piano and epic orchestra
9. Favorite shirt?
-Either my Sonic the Hedgehog shirt or my Pillsbury Dough Boy shirt that says "Love me, squeeze me, take me home!" I'm pretty sure it's a shirt fitted for girls but whatever.
10. Are you super-duper-amazing-awesome?
-FUCK YOU IM SPIDER-MAN
An OC meme. I'll use my little-known character Leon Gideohart
1: Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
-"Hey, my name's Leon Gideohart. I, uh, I don't really have a nickname so, um, I guess I'll pass that question."
2: What's your gender?
-"I am a boy."
3: Interesting... what's your current age?
4. Uh huh. What's your favorite food?
-"I don't really know. I- I never really thought about it. Chicken, I guess. "
5. And your favorite drink?
-"Milk. Yea, yea milk."
6. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
-"Ah, I'd rather keep that classified. Technically she's a um, she's a teacher so she's kind of out of my league."
7. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
-"No, no. We haven't eve -- .. no, no."
8.Classic question! What's your favorite color?
-"Ah-heh, y'know I really don't feel prepared for questions, I feel I should've... um, blue or green."
9. Who's your favorite author?
-"Stan Lee or Bryan Lee O'Malley."
10.Now what's your biggest fear?
-"I have nothing to be afraid of! I'm practically a super-hero!"
11. Have an embarrassing experience in your past?
-"Ahm, I don't- I don't really... Let me think... Okay... I got my head stuck in a railing when I was about 5 at a park and *laughs* my parents finally found me while I was screaming. *laugh*"
12. Any Siblings?
-"No, I'm an, I'm an only child."
13. Who's your hero?
-"I don't uh, I don't think I really have a certain hero. I just... Really, I never really had someone to look up to."
14. Okay, who is your worst enemy?
-"I don't know who they are yet."
15. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
-"Again I don't, I don't have a hero."
16. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
-"My God or my writer? Ask him, he's the one who writes me, he should know."
17. Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
-"I don't have much of a choice other than beating up bad guys, now."
18. What's your worst nightmare?
-"I never really thought about that... I'm not really sure..."
19. What's your lifelong dream?
-"I think I always wanted to be a super hero since I was a kid, but I realized I kinda wanted to be a comic artist."
20. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
-"Just you wait and see..."
21. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
-"Well, there's this bell tower on a hill that's really tall and you can look over the city and there's a great view of the ocean...."
22: Favorite music?
-"I'm not much of a music guy, but I guess I kinda like rock or something."
23: Do you have any friends?
-"I uh, I'm actually kinda well-liked among most people I know. It doesn't really matter which clique there,either. I mean, I'm not trying to say I'm super popular or anything I'm just on, Im in good terms with everybody. But to be more specific I do have a best friend. His names Ken, we hang out a lot. But lately I uh, I started hanging out with this girl named Felicia and she's really- she's really cool. She's a student teacher and she's about my age and I really like- she's pretty cool, yea..."
24. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
-"Well, most of my time has been I spent I can talk about it right...?
I've been in the Ceourn a lot because I have a lot of business there, now. I'm some sort of super-hero as we'd call them..."
I hate auto-correct, I hate typing on an iPad.